Santapan Hati

Sunday, September 1, 2013

SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!!

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيم
        “Dengan menyebut nama Allah Yang Maha Pemurah lagi Maha Penyayang

Assalamualaikum...




A muslim woman, like the other women looks in the mirror before she leaves the house. But THEY look for a different reason.

When the woman in the street looks in the mirror, she looks to see if she has the best style, she looks good, she can attract a MAN.
BUT THIS MUSLIM WOMAN, she looks to see if she's dressed appropriately, and dressed to please ALLAH, makes sure she's covered. When she does that . . .

SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!!

"Why Don't You have a Boyfriend?"
"I am a Daughter of a Man Who Raised Me to be a Chaste Woman,


I am a Sister of a man Who is Proud of My Purity,
So I don’t want to Disappoint them,
and Most of All I don’t want to Disappoint a Third Man Who is My Future Husband and The Father of My Children 
InsyaAllah,


Because I am Preserving Myself for Him Only.
My Mom Raised Me to be a Righteous Woman so that I Deserve a Righteous Man.
She Never Raised Me to be a Toy in Any Boy’s Hand, But She Raised Me to Complete the Deen of a Pious Man.

Also, I am Not an Easy Girl who would be Impressed With Sweet Love Words, but I am a Proud Muslimah Who is Just Like a Pearl in Its Shell No One can Touch it but a Brave Man Who would Value it and Cherish its Beauty..

Alhamdulillah :D

No comments:

Post a Comment